I remember when I was in middle school, my activities mainly involved watching anime, reading manga, and playing an MMORPG game called Runescape. One of my favorite manga/anime series of all time is Naruto. Sadly, I wasn't able to keep up with the series since my first year of high school. It has been close to a month when Cartoon Network's Toonami announce that they will be premiering the original Naruto series as well as Naruto Shippuden. I was clapping and happily yelling. I couldn't wait until next week Saturday!
Naruto Shippuden starts at 1030pm, but it's a bummer that the original Naruto series starts at 1230am. I usually don't stay up until that time but I would like to re-live my pre-teen days when I was 'obsessed' with Naruto. I could watch the series on YouTube but I think it's a lot more cooler watching it on TV. Plus, watching YouTube videos on my computer is frustrating since the videos usually lags. It's definitely not YouTube fault, but there may be something wrong with my computer's server causing the lag. The only time videos won't lag is when I completely minimize the window. On the night the two Naruto series premiered, I was overjoyed and teared during the ending themes. It made me want to go back to my pre-teen days and not grow up. So far, I watch all the Shippuden episodes they aired. Sadly, I missed one episode of the original Naruto series because I planned to take a nap which resulted to sleeping. I have yet to watch it on YouTube (maybe at school)?
Hey Rhea! I remember when I was in High School, I was an anime fan back then. I still like and appreciate anime and manga now, but I'm very busy and do not have time to watch episodes anymore (unless it is a Winter/Spring/Summer break).
ReplyDeleteOMG Rhea I used to the same thing to watch the new episode of Naruto or Bleach when I was in middle school and highschool. In my personal opinion, I was happy that Toonami was brought back on the air. And of course watch the episodes in school, nobody really will pay attention unless they look at your computer screen.
ReplyDeletePeace,
Marc
P.S. Btw, how are you able to play music on your blogs? I've been trying to figure out how to do that!!